The Air Ambulance Network Guarantee
Bedside to Bedside Air Ambulance Service for Over 40 Years
You are our number one priority. Our attention to detail and the height that we have set the bar is what has kept us providing critical air ambulance service and air ambulance escort
needs spanning five decades. One call does it all and we take care of everything with the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
Our Guarantee to You
We understand how important it is to keep family and loved ones well-informed while in our care. That is why we pledge to conduct frequent communication during the course of transportation. The special consideration given to each and every person is what has kept us helping families for as long as we have.
- We will be fully available to you and keep you updated throughout the entire transfer
- We will handle every aspect of your transfer, including:
- Ground Transport
- Special Needs Accommodations
- Insurance Details
- Authorizations and Documentation for FAA
Our Five Star Air Ambulance Escort Service
- Having pioneered the air ambulance industry, we are on top of our game
- Flight Coordinators are available 24/7 and will be your single point of contact that knows you and your situation every step of the way
- Tailored solutions to your specific needs, such as executive services, special accommodations, and aircraft selection
- We work directly with your insurance provider to iron out the details of your claim
Quality in Every Aspect of our Air Ambulance Escort Service
- Our ICU/CCU team of highly trained personnel that specialize in critical care use the latest technology, including; cardiac monitors, defibrillators, IV pumps, transport ventilators, oxygen and saturation monitors, intra-aortic balloon pumps (IABP), Spectrum Aeromed stretchers, Neonate newborn incubators, baby pods, and much more.
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Highly trained critical care physicians, paramedics, and nurses that specialize in aero medical physiology
- Extensive quality assurance program from pre-flight and flight coordination to follow up with family and case mangers